Friday, October 26th
The return of a Halloween Parade in Ybor City!!!
This year, join Tampa's Halloween Revolution and join the Pumpkin King along with the Krewe of Shamrock, as they march down historic 7th Avenue in Ybor City where you and thousands of supporters dressed in full costume will participate in the first ever people's parade.
Staging is from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm. All participants must be in staging no later than 7:45 pm.
PARADE TIME is 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm
$25 for Non-Krewe of Shamrock Members. Payable on the Krewe of Shamrock Website at http://shop.kreweofshamrock.com
Fee includes a light snack and adult beverages.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with valid state ID, passport or active military ID. IDs must be on person at all times for verification purposes.
- Must sign the Acknowledgement of the Rules and Waiver. Non Krewe of Shamrock members need to visit the Krewe of Shamrock website and print and sign the Parade waiver at http://kreweofshamrock.com/index.cfm?go=Membership
- Must be in a costume. This can be your Krewe costume but is not required.
- No visible signs of intoxication
- Must wear lanyard or wristband at all times during the parade
- No open containers on parade route
- No political or religious signs (costumes are acceptable)
- No business or personal branding as a costume unless you are an official sponsor
- Must obey all rules/laws of the City of Tampa and of the official venues of the parade
- No Nudity – Parade promoters have the right to decide on the appropriateness of costumes for the parade!
- Please note that failure to comply with any of the rules will result in removal from parade without a refund!